Next Gathering : 4th February 2018
Where: Coventry Elim Church, Butts, Coventry, CV1 3GR
When: 10:30 am – 12 pm
New Location, Same People
We are having our Gathering this Sunday (4th Feb). We are celebrating together again with Heartbeat and as a wider Westwood family. This time we will all be meeting at a new location, Coventry Elim.
We will get to worship together as a family,listen together to David’s talk and vision; spend time together catching up and sharing stories about what has been going on at each of our bases. But this time we have separate groups and worship for kids who are in Year 6 and below.
With all of us meeting together to celebrate, there will be no services at St. Stephen’s or Burton Green and there will be no morning service at St. John’s on Sunday (but there will be a Worship Night at 7 – 8 pm as per usual).
There is very limited parking onsite at Elim (available only by request), so if you need to park, please park at Moat Street Car Park (all day Sunday for £0.50), it is a 5 minute walk to Coventry Elim.
Why do We Gather?:
- The Gatherings are our main way of coming together as a family of bases (St. Stephen’s, St. John’s & Burton Green), which makes one Church. Coming along will both benefit the church (we need and love everyone) and benefit each of us to understand our family better.
- We will be welcoming our friends again from Heartbeat Church ( located in north Coventry) to join us.
- We do this three times a year to bring unity and vision to the wider church; celebrate our diversity and tell stories of what been happening at each of our bases to encourage and support one another.
- As we are all gathering together as one on Sunday 4th February, this will replace the normal service at each of the bases. So there is NO morning service at St. John’s (Worship Night is still on) and NO services at all at St Stephen’s or Burton Green.
- The Service is not multi-generational, kids in Year 6 or below will go to their separate groups.
- We get to worship together as a family; listen together to David’s talk and vision; spend time together catching up and sharing stories about what has been going on at each of our bases.
- There will be an Offering towards 3 things to be decided.
For the latest information please see the Facebook Event:
Looking forward to seeing you there!