Next Gathering : 5th November 2017
Where: St. John’s, Westwood
When: 3:45 pm
Remember remember 5th November…
That’s right, we have our Gathering on Sunday 5th November and we are celebrating together again with Heartbeat and as a wider Westwood family. This time we will all be meeting at St. John’s but wrap up warm.
Come and gather from 3:45 pm to hear stories from across the bases. We’ll have hot dogs and hot chocolate inside, and then go outdoors and worship God together around a campfire.
With all of us meeting together to celebrate, there will be NO Services at St. Stephen’s or Burton Green and there will NOT be a morning service at St. John’s on Sunday 5th November.
Why do We Gather?:
- The Gatherings are our main way of coming together as a family of bases (St. Stephen’s, Westwood, Burton Green & Saint Aidan’s), which makes one Church. Coming along will both benefit the church (we need and love everyone) and benefit each of us to understand our family better.
- We will be welcoming our friends again from Heartbeat Church (north Coventry) to join us.
- We do this three times a year to bring unity and vision to the wider church; celebrate our diversity and tell stories of what been happening at each of our bases to encourage and support one another.
- As we are all gathering together as one on Sunday 5th November, this will replace the normal service at each of the bases. So there is NO morning service at St. John’s and NO services at all at St Stephen’s or Burton Green.
- The Service is multi-generational; everyone will be worshipping together for the whole time.
- We will have hot dogs & hot chocolate inside and we will worship together outside around a campfire.
- There will be an Offering towards 3 things to be decided.
For the latest information please see the Facebook Event:
If you would like to help out with the practicalities of making this Gathering possible, whether that is stewarding, being a fire marshal, helping with the food and drink or the parking. We would love for you to let us know by filling in the Gathering Teams Sign Up Form:
Looking forward to seeing you there!